Just like last year, we will witness Super Saturdays with many shows happening all at once. Instead of opening all threads, hard to follow for everyone, we decided to have just one thread for all shows to follow live so we can all discuss them together. Tonight: 4 shows but no finals yet!
Hungary – A Dal, the Hungarian selection show, resumes tonight with ten artists performing in Heat 3, hoping to progress through to the semi-final stage. Freddie (Hungary, 2016) will host. Jury members are Bogi Dallos, Miklós, Misi Mező, Lilla Vincze and Feró Nagy.
The ten performers tonight are (not the draw yet):
- Kyra – Maradj még
Leander Kills – Hazavágyom
Mocsok 1 Kölykök – Egyszer
Monyo Project – Run Baby Run
Nagy Bogi – Holnap
Pápai Joci – Az én apám
- Petruska – Help Me Out of Here
Ruby Harlem – Forró
Salvus – Barát
- USNK – Posztolj
The rules from the former years apply. The ten acts will present live their respective song and the jury members will comment and grade them. The juries are Judit Schell, Misi Mező, Károly Frenreisz and Miklós Both. A fifth grade from online apps will be added. The Top 5 from these grades qualify straight away to the semifinals. A sixth act is saved by 100% televote as a wildcard. Three heats, 18 semifinalists split in two sets of 9 and then 8 finalists at the very end of this long national final that’s now a classic of esc season!
Watch Heat 3 live here from 19:30 (CET).
Seven Acts will take to the stage at the Scandinavium in Gothenburg and will compete for the chance to make the grand final on March 10th. The top two will reach the grand final and the acts that come third and fourth will proceed onto the Second Chance round. This week we see the return of Anna Bergendahl (Eurovision 2010), Nanon (MF runner-up in 2017), Arja Saijonmaa (MF runner-up in 1987, participant in 2005) and Wictoria (MF 2016 fourth and MF 2017 sixth). The semi-finalists for tonight are:
- Nano – Chasing Rivers
- High 15 – No Drama
- Wiktoria – Not With Me
- Zeana feat. Anis Don Demina – Mina bränder
- Arja Saijonmaa – Mina fyra årstider
- Mohombi – Hello
- Anna Bergendahl – Ashes To Ashes
It’s 100% televote tonight. The first round eliminates the bottom 2 entries. The second round sees 5 entries battling for the four qualifying places, two “direkt til finalen” and two to “andra chasen”. How much do we learn Swedish in MF, really? The show starts at 20:00 (CET) and can be watched here.
Lithuania – This is week 4 of the impossible to follow Lithuanian National Final. So based on what we gathered online, we have 11 more songs competing tonight with only 6 making it through. All of tonight’s entries have already performed before, on January 23rd, with the juries having voted during that performance.
This is tonight’s line-up:
- Valerija Iljinaitė – Scars Are Beautiful (2pts from juries)
- Indrė Juodeikienė – Bad Option (1pt from juries)
- Alen Chicco – Your Cure (4pts from juries)
- Queens of Roses – Runaway (tied, 7pts from juries)
- Živilė Gedvilaitė – Learn from Your Love (tied, 7pts from juries)
- Elizabeth Olshey – Never Enough (Of Your Love) (0pt from juries)
- Gabrielė Rybko – Lay It Down (3pts from juries)
- Saulės Kliošas – Laiko mašina (10pts from juries)
- Soliaris – Song of My Life (tied, 7pts from juries)
- Monika Marija – Light On (12pts from juries)
- Henry & Tommy Modric – Neverpart (8pts from juries)
The show will be broadcasted on LRT tonight at 20:00 (CET) and can be watched here.
Latvia – LTV will resume the country’s national final tonight, Supernova 2019. There will be two semi-finals with 8 songs each and 4 will qualify to the final. You can still watch their auditions on the official Supernova’s Youtube page.
Supernova first posted all auditions on their Youtuge page, and we could decide who we wanted through. Then LTV have revealed the 16 who qualified. Now they were drawn into two semi-finals of 8 acts with 4 tickets to the grand final, hosted in a month.
The show will be hosted by Dagmar Legant and Ketija Schoenberg. Tonight’s line-up is (not the draw yet):
- Adriana Miglāne – Scared of Love
- Carousel – That Night
- Double Faced Eels – Fire
- Dziļi Violets feat. Kozmens – Tautasdziesma
- Kristiāna Bumbiere – Remedy
- Kristīne Pastare – Smaragdi Un Pelni
- Laika Upe – Listen to the Way that I Breathe
- Markus Riva – You Make Me So Crazy
The show starts at 20:25 CET and you may watch live here. It’ll be 50% jury and 50% televote tonight. The jury members are DJ Rudd, Linda Leen, Ralf Eiland and Artis Dvarionas. The final will be held on February 16th!
Estonia – ERR, the national broadcaster, is already resuming Eesti Laul 2019, the national final, tonight. The second semi-final will feature 12 more songs competing for 6 tickets to the final, to take place on February 16. You can still listen to the songs here.
Out of 216 entries, 24 qualified to Eesti Laul 2019. After a few changes were announced, the semi-finals will now feature 12 songs which will all be performed live. 6 of them will go through to the final (50% jury and 50% televote). Eesti Laul 2019’s Grand Final takes place on 16 February 2019, at the Saku Suurhall, Tallinn.
This is tonight’s line-up:
- I’ll Do It My Way – Synne Valtri
- Strong – Sissi
- Wo sind die Katzen? – Kaia Tamm
- Kaks miinust – Iseloomad
- Parmumäng – Cätlin Mägi & Jaan Pehk
- Milline päev – Lumevärv ft. INGA
- Pretty Little Liar – Uku Suviste
- Cold Love – Kerli Kivilaan
- Follow Me Back – Around The Sun
- Halleluja – Lacy Jay
- Kui isegi kaotan – Grete Paia
- Believe – Kadiah