Serbia – Serbia’s National Broadcaster, RTS, hosted this year’s Beovizija contest tonioght. The final saw 17 acts compete to win the chance to represent the country at this year’s Eurovision in Lisbon and Sanja Ilić and Balkanika won with the song “Nova deca“.
17 acts participated in order to represent Serbia in Lisbon. This was tonight’s line-up:
- SevdahBABY – Hajde da igramo sada
- Rambo Amadeus and Beti Đorđević – Nema te
- Maja Nikolić – Zemlja čuda
- Srđan Marijanović and Emil – Bar da znam
- Ivan Kurtić – Ni sunca, ni meseca
- Sanja Ilić and Balkanika – Nova deca
- Koktel Balkan – Zato
- Boris Režak – Vila
- Lana and Aldo – Jača sam od svih
- Dušan Svilar – Pod krošnjom bagrema
- Igor Lazarević – Beži od mene
- Saška Janković – Pesma za tebe
- Lord – Samo nek se okreće
- Danijel Pavlović – Ruža sudbine
- Raybass – Umoran
- Osmi Vazduh and Friends – Probudi se
- Biber and DJ Niko Bravo – Svatovi
After a very long interval act that featured almost all Serbian esc entries (except for 2007, 2011, 2012) and a few neighbours’ as well (Montenegro 2014, 2015, Bosnia & Herzegovina 2009 and Croatia 2017), results were revealed, with Sanja Ilić and Balkanika battling with Saška Janković in both sets of votes. Sanja won both and got the ticket to represent the country in Lisbon!
This is the winning performance:
What do you think of the winning entry? And what do you think of its chances in the contest? Share your comments with us!