Eurovision 2017 – With two weeks to go to the contest, daily rehearsals start tomorrow and of course the Eurovision Times will do its best to cover them; here’s for the first rehearsals to the first half of semifinal 1: pics and vids will be officially released and we get to discuss, debate, analyze, predict…
So this is how it’ll work for the next 10 days or so: we will resume the system from the last two years. There is an article for the day’s rehearsals published in the morning (or the night before) with the calendar (this year, the new style and format of the official site don’t seem to help look for rehearsals). You can comment all day on it, based on all the info you can gather around and as soon as I can, I’ll get working on a recap article with links to pictures, videos, etc. However, I do work (even if both 1st of May and 8th of May are days off in France) so I’ll do that at the latest in the evening, sooner if possible, depending. Usually, the girls are down there and as you know, this year ET did not get a pass, so they’ll be following from here and will help publishing any news article.
So we’re all counting on you guys to post in the comment section all the links you find and discuss all material out there. Hope it works out great for everyone, and already a big cheers to all the sites who will post their own made materials.
Here’s tomorrow’s schedule: Semifinal 1 & Semifinal 2 Half 1 – Second rehearsal + Big 5 & Host First rehearsal
- 09:00-09:20 Armenia Second rehearsal
- 09:25-09:45 Slovenia Second rehearsal
- 09:50-10:10 Latvia Second rehearsal
- 10:15-10:35 Serbia Second rehearsal
- 10:40-11:00 Austria Second rehearsal
- Break 1
- 12:05-12:25 F.Y.R. Macedonia Second rehearsal
- 12:30-12:50 Malta Second rehearsal
- 12:55-13:15 Romania Second rehearsal
- Break 2
- 14:05-14:35 Ukraine First rehearsal
- 14:40-15:10 Italy First rehearsal
- 15:15-15:45 Spain First rehearsal
- 15:50-16:20 Germany First rehearsal
- Break 3
- 17:35-18:05 United-Kingdom First rehearsal
- 18:10-18:40 France First rehearsal
So keep in mind we get to see the last 3 of the first semifinal getting their second rehearsal, as well as the first 5 of the second semifinal. Then the 6 finalists will only get their first rehearsal (so less material published for them than for the finalists).