TEKO 2017 – It’s time to vote in group 16 of TEKO 2017; a knockout format (like the World Cup) tournament for Eurovision 2017. Today, you can start voting in the group of second chance countries!
After 13 groups and 39 countries facing the chopping block, we have 13 winners and 13 second places! The results of the groups so far are shown below. But before that, some analysis:
- The average percentage for a group winner was 55.69%! Most of the groups hovered around 50%, meaning that the few runaway winners helped to pull up the groups that were much more evenly spread out. Runners-up were at 30.62% and third places at 13.62%.
- A group with those numbers would’ve produced the sixth strongest winner, ninth strongest runner-up, and seventh strongest third place.
- The average margin between first place and second place was 24.77%. Had a group resulted in that result, it would’ve been the ninth largest margin.
- Ukraine deserves a nod as being the best-performing third place, earning 24% in group 11! It would’ve been the ninth-best runner-up.
- Group winners Finland and the Netherlands would’ve pushed two of the second-chance qualifiers out of the group.
So for group 16, Armenia, Israel, and Sweden, are being brought back for a second chance!
TEKO 2017 – Group 16
Please listen to the three competing entries:
To hear the song, click on the respective flag!
After listening to the three songs, it’s time for you to vote! Please vote for your favorite out of the three.
Europe (…and Australia…and the rest of the world), start voting now!
UPDATE: The results for this group are out now!