Eurovision in Concert – This year’s annual concert in Amsterdam will showcase a record number of participants in advance of May’s Eurovision Song Contest. No less than 33 Eurovision hopefuls will perform in Amsterdam on Saturday, April 8 in Eurovision in Concert 2017, exceeding last year’s record of 26 participating acts.
Approximately 200 journalists from all over Europe will attend the afternoon press program. The artists will be welcomed in Amsterdam by the outgoing Dutch minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Lilianne Ploumen. After the official welcome, press can conduct one-to-one interviews with the participating artists.
The evening concert, which was completely sold out in less than 30 minutes, will be hosted by Dutch Eurovision commentator Cornald Maas and Icelandic singer Selma, who represented her home country twice at the Eurovision Song Contest.
This year’s participants are:
- Albania – Lindita – World
- Armenia – Artsvik – Fly With Me
- Austria – Nathan Trent – Running On Air
- Belarus – Naviband – Story Of My Life
- Belgium – Blanche – City Lights
- Bulgaria – Kristian Kostov – Beautiful Mess
- Cyprus – Hovig – Gravity
- Czech Republic – Martina Bárta – My Turn
- Denmark – Anja – Where I Am
- Finland – Norma John – Blackbird
- France – Alma – Requiem
- Georgia – Tamara Gachechiladze – Keep The Faith
- Germany – Levina – Perfect Life
- Hungary – Joci Pápai – Origo
- Israel – IMRI – I Feel Alive
- Italy – Francesco Gabbani – Occidentali’s Karma
- Lithuania – Fusedmarc – Rain Of Revolution
- Macedonia – Jana Burčeska – Dance Alone
- Malta – Claudia Faniello – Breathlessly
- Moldova – Sunstroke Project – Hey Mamma
- Montenegro – Slavko – Space
- The Netherlands – OG3NE – Lights And Shadows
- Norway – Jowst – Grab The Moment
- Poland – Kasia Mós – Flashlight
- Romania – Ilinca & Alex – Yodel It!
- San Marino – Valentina Monetta & Jimmie Wilson – Spirit Of The Night
- Serbia – Tijana Bogićević – In Too Deep
- Slovenia – Omar Naber – On My Way
- Spain – Manel Navarro – Do It For Your Lover
- Sweden – Robin Bengtsson – I Can’t Go On
- Switzerland – Timebelle – Apollo
- Ukraine – O. Torvald – Time
- United Kingdom – Lucie Jones – Never Give Up On You
Eurovision in Concert, an initiative by a group of Dutch Eurovision fans, is organised for the 9th consecutive year. The event has become the leading promotional event prior to the Eurovision Song Contest and is endorsed by the EBU. Bookmakers and fans consider the concert as a serious indicator for Eurovision success at the actual contest in May.
The official website can be found here: www.eurovisioninconcert.nl
Source – Eurovision in Concert