Just like last year, we will witness Super Saturdays with many shows happening all at once. Instead of opening all threads, hard to follow for everyone, we decided to have just one thread for all shows to follow live so we can all discuss them together. Tonight: 4 finals!
Sweden – It’s the most anticipated National Final within the Eurovision Fandom and it finally concludes tonight with the grand final in Stockholm! Melodifestivalen is finally coming to an end.
Twelve acts will take to the stage at the Friends Arena in Stockholm and will compete for the chance to represent the country in Kyiv. The show will be hosted by Hasse Andersson, David Lindgren and Clara Henry one last time. This is tonight’s line-up:
- Ace Wilder – Wild child
- Boris René – Her kiss
- Lisa Ajax – I don’t give a
- Robin Bengtsson – I can’t go on
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren feat. Aninia – En värld full av strider
- Anton Hagman – Kiss you goodbye
- Mariette – A million years
- Felix, Oscar & Omar/FO&O – Gotta thing about you
- Nano – Hold on
- Wiktoria – As I lay me down
- Benjamin Ingrosso – Good lovin’
- Owe Thörnqvist – Boogieman blues
It’s not just televote anymore as international juries will first vote and then televote will represent 50% of the points distributed. The show starts at 20:00 (CET) and can be watched here.
Iceland – It’s time for the Söngvakeppnin’s final! A rather small and cozy National Final is hosted every year by RÚV, Iceland. For the past few years, this is a two Semi-finals system, with a first round in Icelandic and a Final of 7 entries (3 from each semis, then 1 jury wildcard), which can be performed in Iceland or English.
Tonight seven acts will take the stage which moved from Háskólabíó to Laugardalshöllin in Reykjavík. The line up is (no draw yet):
- Aron Hannes Emilsson – Tonight
- Arnar Jónsson & Rakel Pálsdóttir – Again
- Aron Brink – Hypnotised
- Hildur Kristin Sefánsdóttir – Bammbaramm
- Rúnar Eff Rúnarsson – Make your way back home
- Svala Björgvinsdóttir – Paper
- Daði Freyr Pétursson – Is this love?
It’s 50% televote and 50% jury in the first round. Then the Top 2 qualifies to a Superfinal where 100% televote decides the winner. The show starts at 20:45 (CET) and can be watched here.
Lithuania – This is week 10 of the impossible to follow Lithuanian National Final: it’s also the last one! All of tonight’s entries have already performed before and can be found on LRT’s Youtube page. Tonight’s show is hosted by Gabriele Martirosianaite and Ieva Stasiulevičiūte.
Six songs qualified from last week’s semi. A seventh act, Gytis Ivanauskas, got a jury wildcard to perform again. This is tonight’s line-up (no draw yet):
- Paula – Let u go
- Aistė Pilvelytė – I’m like a wolf
- Kotryna Juodzevičiūtė – Love shadow
- Fusedmarc – Rain of revolution
- Gabrielius Vagelis – Feel myself free
- Greta Zazza – Like I love you
- Gytis Ivanauskas – Get frighten
For the final, the results are a bit different as an International jury is now joining the Lithuanian jury and televote. The jury is made of Darius Užkuraitis, Ramūnas Zilnys (music reviewer), Povilas Meškėla (singer) and Vytautas Lukočius (conductor). The show will be broadcasted on LRT tonight at 20:00 (CET) and can be watched here.
Norway – This is always the absolutely last national final to take the stage: Norway’s Melodi Grand Prix! All of tonight’s entries are yet to be performed, so it’s always hard to predict. Tonight’s show is hosted by Line Elvsåshagen and Kåre Magnus Bergh at Oslo’s Spektrum.
This is tonight’s line-up:
- Ulrikke – Places
- Jenny Augusta – I go where you go
- Rune Rudberg Band – Run run away
- JOWST – Grab the moment
- Kristian Valen – You & I
- In Fusion – Nothing ever knocked us over
- Amina Sewali – Mesterverk (Masterpiece)
- Ammunition – Wrecking crew
- Elin & The Woods – First step in faith/Oadjebasvuhtii
- Ella – Mamma boy
It’s 50% televote and 50% jury in the first round. Then the Top 4 qualifies to a Superfinal where 100% televote decides the winner. The show starts at 20:55 (CET) and can be watched here.