Best Female Style
- Australia‘s Dami Im at the Grand Final
- Austria‘s Zoë Straub at the Grand Final
- Italy‘s Francesca Michielin at the Grand Final
- Serbia‘s Sanja Vučić at the Grand Final
- Ukraine‘s Jamala at the Grand Final
And the Frida goes to…
“Loin d’ici” was performed by Zoë. Representing Austria in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016, it was written and composed by Christof Straub & Zoë Straub. It finished 13th with 151 points. Nominated three times overall in ET Awards 2016, “Best Female Style” is its second so far! Congratulations!
You can click here to look at the full recommendations and nominations from last week’s article! There were 33 recommendations for 14 countries in the first round and 140 votes were cashed in an open poll, in exactly one week, among the 5 nominees. The complete detailed results will be announced once all polls are closed so in another week!
Now let’s watch the winning entry once more, for Zoë’s style: