Eurovision 2016 – This it it! Eurovision 2016 is finally here! After months of national finals, announcements, rehearsals… it’s here! The live first semifinal is at 21.00 (CET) tonight! You can comment with us live! Ten qualifiers will join the Big 5 and Sweden in the Grand Finale on Saturday.
There are many ways to watch this first semifinal. One of them is of course being there in at the Globen. Else, if you live in a country that’s broadcasting the semifinal, you have TV or the country’s channels live broadcast on the Internet (every country taking part in the semifinal as well as the three countries qualified in the final who vote in this semifinal (Sweden, France, Spain) have to broadcast it live by EBU rules). If you live in a country that’s not broadcasting it, you can always watch it live on Eurovision’s official webpage.
Tonight’s show will last for two hours. Eighteen countries take part and will battle one of the ten tickets for Saturday’s grand final. The show will be hosted by Petra Mede and Måns Zelmerlöw. This is tonight’s running-order:
- Finland | Sandhja | Sing It Away
- Greece | Argo | Utopian Land
- Moldova | Lidia Isac | Falling Stars
- Hungary | Fehérvári Gábor Alfréd | Pioneer
- Croatia |Nina Kraljić | Lighthouse
- Netherlands | Douwe Bob | Slow Down
- Armenia | Iveta Mukuchyan | Love Wave
- San Marino | Serhat | I Didn’t Know
- Russia | Sergey Lazarev | You Are The Only
- Czech Republic | Gabriela Gunčíková | I Stand
- Cyprus | Minus One | Alter Ego
- Austria | Zoë Straub | Loin d’ici
- Estonia | Jüri Pootsmann | Play
- Azerbaijan | Samra | Miracle
- Montenegro | Highway | The Real Thing
- Iceland | Greta Salóme | Hear Them Calling
- Bosnia & Herzegovina | Dalal, Deen, Ana Rucner & Jala | Ljubav je
- Malta | Ira Losco | Walk On Water
Sweden, Spain and France will also be able to vote in this Semifinal. So who do you think will make it? And whom do you wish to see in the final?