Eurovision Times Awards 2015 – Every year, the summer is the calm after the storm so it’s the perfect time to resume the “Eurovision Times Awards” to give prizes to the best in every category! After a week in this category, it’s time to announce the winner and hand out the Frida. So who will win?
- Belgium‘s Nicolas Dorian, Susanna Squires, Katie Bernstein, Sarah Covey and Michael Storrs
- Hungary‘s choir made of Krisztina Szeder-Szabo, Orsolia Sapszon, Milan Szakonyi and Domonkos Dely
- Israel‘s dancers Adam Cohen, Tomer Tenenboim and Dor Raybi
- Lithuania‘s kissing homosexuals Dainotas Varnas, Jurijus Veklenko, Ruta Zi and Juste Kraujelyte
- Montenegro‘s Ksenija Knežević, Lena Kuzmanović, Ivana Vlahović, Jelena Pajić and Dunja Vujadinović
And the Frida goes to…
“Rhythm Inside” was performed by Loïc Nottet. Representing Belgium in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015, it was written by Beverly Jo Scott and composed by Loïc Nottet himself. It finished 4th with 217 points. Nominated a record of ten times overall in ET Awards 2015, “Best Backings” is its fourth so far! Congratulations!
You can click here to look at the full recommendations and nominations from last week’s article! There were 48 recommendations for 15 countries in the first round and 133 votes were cashed in an open poll, in exactly one week, among the 5 nominees. The complete detailed results will be announced once all polls are closed so in another week!
Now let’s watch the winning entry once more, for Nicolas, Susanna, Katie, Sarah and Michael: