Best Female Style
- Georgia‘s Nina Sublatti at the Grand Final
- Germany‘s Ann Sophie at the Grand Final
- Hungary‘s Boggie at the Grand Final
- Latvia‘s Aminata Savadogo at the Grand Final
- Norway‘s Debrah Scarlett at the Grand Final
And the Frida goes to
“Love Injected” was performed by Aminata Savadogo. Representing Latvia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015, it was written and composed by Aminata herself. It finished 6th with 186 points. Nominated eight times overall in ET Awards 2015, “Best Female Style” is its second so far! Congratulations!
You can click here to look at the full recommendations and nominations from last week’s article! There were 45 recommendations for 13 countries in the first round and 157 votes were cashed in an open poll, in exactly one week, among the 5 nominees. The complete detailed results will be announced once all polls are closed so in another week!
Now let’s watch the winning entry once more, for Aminata’s style: