Eurovision 2015 – The timetable for this year’s Eurovillage at the Eurovision Song contest is available online as a pdf here if you want to plan your visit. The village is located at Rathausplats, at the Vienna City Hall, where there will be a stage and large screens.
On Sunday 17th May the red carpet opening event will take place there from 18.30 (CET). Each day from then onwards the Euroviillage starts at 12 noon.
There are 5 slots for the 2015 contestants to perform in, and ORF has announced all 40 acts will perform at the Eurovillage at some point. Unfortunately they have not detailed which countries will perform when.
Only the Big 5, Australia and Austria are known. The Big 5 and Australia will perform at 17.00 (CET) on the 20th May, and Austria, The Makemakes at 18.30 (CET) on the 21st May.
Sunday 17th May
- Red carpet opening event
Monday 18th May
- Opening fashion show
- “60 Years of the Song Contest”
Tuesday 19th May
- Eurovision Song Contest Summer Quiz
- Public viewing of the first Semi-Final
Wednesday 20th May
- Tribute to Udo Jürgens
- Performances by the pre-qualified finalists
Thursday 21st May
- Performance by the Austrian contestant
Friday 22nd May
- “Conchita – Queen of Austria”
- Conchita Wurst lookalike contest
Saturday 23rd May
- Live show – including the announcement of the Austrian votes from the village