Malta – Tonight, the second entry for Eurovision 2015 will be chosen. In Malta, the national final comes to an end as PBS, the Maltese broadcaster, holds the grand final with the14 songs that qualified in yesterday’s semi!
So this is it! After FYROM, this is the second national final of the season. The second entry will be chosen tonight, in Malta. Yesterday a semifinal qualified only 14 songs out of 20 for tonight’s show. If you missed the show, you can recap all performances on this youtube’s playlist!
This is tonight’s line-up:
- Glen Vella – Breakaway (Kevin Borg & Simon Gribbe)
- Karen DeBattista – 12, Baker Street ( Jan Van Dijck & Emil Calleja Bayliss)
- Minik – Once in a while (Elton Zarb & Rita Pace)
- Trilogy – Chasing a dream (Paul Abela & Joe Julian Farrugia)
- Chris Grech – Closed doors (Chris Grech, Edward Mifsud, Peter Borg & David Cassar Torregiani)
- Ekklesia – Love and let go (Philip Vella)
- Jessika – Fandango (Philip Vella & Gerard James Borg)
- Deborah C – It’s OK (Elton Zarb & Matthew Mercieca)
- Amber – Warrior (Elton Zarb & Matthew Mercieca)
- L-Aħwa – Beautiful to me (Erik & Anjou)
- Franklin – Still here (Alexander Rybak)
- Christabelle – Rush (Elton Zarb & Matthew Mercieca)
- Lawrence Gray – The one that you love (Elton Zarb & Lawrence Gray)
- Daniel Testa – Something in the way (Mins Ek & Charlie Mason)
These were the six songs that did not make it yesterday:
Lyndsay Pace – Home (Boris Cezek) Iona Dalli – Could have been me (Philip Vella) Raquel Galdes – Stop haunting me (Elton Zarb & Matthew Mercieca) Danica Muscat – Close your eyes (Elton Zarb & Emil Calleja Bayliss) Corazon – Secretly (Corazon) Domenique – Take me as I am (Adrian O’Connor)
The show starts at 20:45 CET and a webcast is available on PBS’ website here. The show’s supposed to last for 2h45 but, with Malta, you never really know!