Eurovision 2014 – This is it! Now only two weeks from the contest, daily rehearsals will begin and of course the Eurovision Times will do its best to cover them. We resume with Tuesday 29th rehearsals: comment on all the latest bit of info and we’ll keep you posted as soon as possible!
First of, we want you to remind that our site offers you a complete and impressive page with all the informations for transportation, calendar of all social events related to the contest in this page. As for tomorrow rehearsals, here’s the schedule:
- 29 10:00 Moldova First Rehearsal
- 29 10:40 San Marino First Rehearsal
- 29 11:20 Portugal First Rehearsal
- 29 12:20 Moldova Press Meet & Greet
- 29 12:50 The Netherlands First Rehearsal
- 29 13:00 San Marino Press Meet & Greet
- 29 13:30 Montenegro First Rehearsal
- 29 13:40 Portugal Press Meet & Greet
- 29 14:10 Hungary First Rehearsal
- 29 14:50 Malta First Rehearsal
- 29 15:10 The Netherlands Press Meet & Greet
- 29 15:30 Israel First Rehearsal
- 29 15:50 Montenegro Press Meet & Greet
- 29 16:30 Hungary Press Meet & Greet
- 29 16:40 Norway First Rehearsal
- 29 17:10 Malta Press Meet & Greet
- 29 17:20 Georgia First Rehearsal
- 29 17:50 Israel Press Meet & Greet
- 29 18:00 Poland First Rehearsal
- 29 19:00 Norway Press Meet & Greet
- 29 19:40 Georgia Press Meet & Greet
- 29 20:20 Poland Press Meet & Greet
There will therefore be 11 countries getting their first taste of the stage and first impression from it (the last 6 from semi 1 and first 5 from semi 2) and on Wednesday, 10 more (the last 10 from semi 2) before the break for May 1st celebration. Then we’ll resume on the first semifinalists’ second rehearsals as well as finalists’ first rehearsals.
As usual, in first go, countries rarely reveal everything from their staging, definitely not the clothes. But the fans get an idea of what direction the performance is heading towards. We no know that the official site publishes photo sets from rehearsals and a short clip (40 seconds) about the artist’s impressions around 40 minutes later. Last year it was not possible for any fan sites to record anything else, so you’ll have to just read what everyone there thought about it without seeing more with your own eyes (and of course hear with your own ears).
What are you most looking for in today’s schedule?