Eurovision 2014 – This is it! Now only two weeks from the contest, daily rehearsals will begin and of course the Eurovision Times will do its best to cover them. We start off with Monday 28th rehearsals: comment on all the latest bit of info and we’ll keep you posted as soon as possible!
First of, we want you to remind that our site offers you a complete and impressive page with all the informations for transportation, calendar of all social events related to the contest in this page. As for tomorrow rehearsals, here’s the schedule:
- 28 10:00 Armenia First Rehearsal
- 28 10:40 Latvia First Rehearsal
- 28 11:20 Estonia First Rehearsal
- 28 12:20 Armenia Press Meet & Greet
- 28 12:50 Sweden First Rehearsal
- 28 13:00 Latvia Press Meet & Greet
- 28 13:30 Iceland First Rehearsal
- 28 13:40 Estonia Press Meet & Greet
- 28 14:10 Albania First Rehearsal
- 28 14:50 Russia First Rehearsal
- 28 15:10 Sweden Press Meet & Greet
- 28 15:30 Azerbaijan First Rehearsal
- 28 15:50 Iceland Press Meet & Greet
- 28 16:30 Albania Press Meet & Greet
- 28 16:40 Ukraine First Rehearsal
- 28 17:10 Russia Press Meet & Greet
- 28 17:20 Belgium First Rehearsal
- 28 17:50 Azerbaijan Press Meet & Greet
- 28 19:00 Ukraine Press Meet & Greet
- 28 19:40 Belgium Press Meet & Greet
There will therefore be 10 countries getting their first taste of the stage and first impression from it. As usual, in first go, countries rarely reveal everything from their staging, definitely not the clothes. But the fans get an idea of what direction the performance is heading towards. Usually, the official site publishes photo sets from rehearsals and a short clip (around 90 seconds) about the artist’s impressions around 40 minutes later. Last year it was not possible for any fan sites to record anything else, so you’ll have to just read what everyone there thought about it without seeing more with your own eyes (and of course hear with your own ears).
As for us, Hulluna is down there and will give us live reports from Copenhagen. But she won’t be static in the press center giving you, well, the same information than any other esc sites. She’ll roam around and I’m sure will give us more insiders info. I’ll be in charge of updating the rehearsals’ as soon as I can. As I said earlier, I still work daily so I will publish the “before” articles late at night or in the mornings so that you guys can comment live if you’re lucky to be home and follow each rehearsals. As soon as I get back, i’ll update articles to link you to the official photosets and videos, and summarize what most sites said on what they saw and heard. Hope that’ll suit you guys.
Let the official Eurovision weeks begin!