Who Are We?
The Eurovision Times is an independent and completely non-profitable fan blog about the Eurovision Song Contest run by Eurovision fan(atic)s. We went online on June 1, 2010 just a few days after Germany won the Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo. We hope to deliver fast and accurate news, analysis, statistics and stories about the Eurovision Song Contest. The blog is completely independent and non-profitable. It is paid for by Eurovision-addiction, a bit of craziness and an undying love for music, languages and Europe. Help us, by promoting, bookmarking and visiting our site!
Thank you for your support!
The webmaster of “The Eurovision Times”
This Is Our Team:
- eurovisiontimes, Administrator, ()
- hulluna, Author, Administrator
- escbelgium, Author,
- ddegrodt, Author,
- Sekhmet Morgan, Author (Editorials),
- jadeukesc, Contributor,
- isabelabueno, Contributor,
- escadele, Contributor,
- luludrops, Contributor,
- eurovisionjack, Contributor,
- existentiallyme, Contributor (analysis, statistics),
- reviloadams, Contributor,
- Noelinho, Contributor (statistics, design),
- pyretka1989, Contributor (research),
- hikarufreeman, Contributor (podcasts),
- vervesofeurope, Contributor (radio),
- sjay Contributor (photos, videos),
Want to join our team?: Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have feedback, news, comments, videos e.t.c that you want to share with the other readers or would like to tell us about your story with the Eurovision Song Contest? Well, send us a message then: