Eurovision 2012 – In the last couple of days three ladies have released new versions of their 2012 Eurovision entries. Sabina Babayeva from Azerbaijan recorded a jazz version of “When the Music Dies”. After a version in Azerbaijani and an ethnic version, this is the third new arrangement for the song. The Bulgarian representative Sofi Marinova has recorded a Latin version of her entry “Love Unlimited”. Her managers explained that after the success of the song “all over the world” they wanted to “present the passion of latino rhythms in Love Unlimited“
Pastora Soler has released a first short snippet of the English version of Quédate conmigo called Stay With Me. You can listen to the snippet here.
Here is the Jazz version of When the Music Dies:
Here is the Latin version of Love Unlimited:
- Eurovision Voting 2012: Did Azerbaijan Cheat?
- Eurovision 2013: New Rules May Exclude Belarus, Azerbaijan or even Russia
- Eurovision 2012: Several Terrorist Attacks Allegedly Averted
- Eurovision 2012: The Voting Order
- Spain: Pastora Soler May Return To Eurovision
- Eurovision Through the Years: 2012