Bulgaria- Bulgaria is one of the least successful Eurovision countries at the moment. In 8 participations they only managed to qualify to the final once. The Bulgarian national broadcaster BNT, as well as OGAE Bulgaria and eurovision-bg.com have now started a survey together. They want to find out what the reasons for the bad result are. Please fill out the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Here are the questions:
HELP US TO IMPROVE!
Please answer this international survey about the Bulgarian participation in ESC 2013 by BNT, OGAE Bulgaria and Eurovision-bg.com
1. What style of song do you expect from Bulgaria in 2013?
a.) Fast dance pop song;
b.) Ballad with ethnic elements;
c.) Ballad in American / Western European type;
d.) Ballad with rock elements;
f.) Jazz, soul, alternative;
g.) Fast song with ethnic elements;
h.) Other (please state);
2. [Open response] Which Bulgarian artist is most well-known or famous to you? What impresses you about their work? Note the artist’s songs that you think are appropriate for “Eurovision”.
3. [Open response] Which Bulgarian song has left the most lasting mark in your mind? What impresses you about it?
4. [Open response] Specify the best Bulgarian entry that did not qualify to the Eurovision Song Contest final.
5. Which language should Bulgarian entries to the Eurovision Song Contest be performed in?
c.) Bilingual combination of Bulgarian and English;
6. [Open response] List any flaws you think affected the song and stage presentation from the list below;
a.) “Lorraine” (2005);
b.) “Let me cry” (2006);
c.) “Dj, take me away” (2008);
d.) “Illusion” (2009);
e.) “Angel si ti / You’re angel” (2010);
f.) “Na inat” (2011);
g.) “Love Unlimited” (2012);
7. [Open response] Arrange the following elements of the song presentation in order of importance: choreography, vocal performance, lighting, camera angels and stage effects (graphics, pyro effects, etc..). You can add more elements at your own discretion.
8. [Open response] Specify up to 5 songs that have impressed you most in “Eurovision” between 2005 and 2012.
9, [Open response] Which performances in “Eurovision” between the period 2005 to 2012 do you consider as the best in terms of production design and visual presentation?
Note the following additional information for you:
- Under 16 years;
- 16-20 years;
- 20-30 years;
- 30-45 years;
- Over 45 years;
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN OUR RESEARCH!
- Eurovision 2013: Split Over Three Cities? (eurovisiontimes.wordpress.com)
- Bulgaria Confirms Participation For 2013 (eurovisiontimes.wordpress.com)
- Eurovision 2013: New Rules May Exclude Belarus, Azerbaijan or even Russia (eurovisiontimes.wordpress.com)
- Eurovision 2013: Austria, Netherlands And More Confirm Participation! (eurovisiontimes.wordpress.com)
- Ireland: Jedward Won’t Return To Eurovision (eurovisiontimes.wordpress.com)